Avada Aura - Aura hearing aids
I am having trouble with the aura brand hearing aids,, I have gone through 2 of them with many trips to have them repaired and they are getting worse to deal with.My warranty run out soon and I am going to be stuck with this POS thing and have to go buy another after just one year.
Does anyone else have any of these?B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b12969a29 review #221580
You may also like
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "Domino's.... I saw a commercial last year with your ceo saying you guys addressed this issue (see pic). Guess that was short lived! Too bad, ..."
- "I endlessly got a message saying "There is no application set to open the URL..." (followed by a lot of incoherent garbage). Neither "choose application" or "search app store"..."
- "On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad. The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said..."
- "So upset after my husband paid $450 deposit for uverse installed on Friday not working on Saturday, need a new receiver didn't they know that it was old when they..."
- "I ordered towel holders and toilet roll holders for my new bathrooms. I awaited delivery as stated but nothing arrived within the stated time period. Then I get an e-mail..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."