Avada Aura - Aura hearing aids

I am having trouble with the aura brand hearing aids,, I have gone through 2 of them with many trips to have them repaired and they are getting worse to deal with.My warranty run out soon and I am going to be stuck with this POS thing and have to go buy another after just one year.

Does anyone else have any of these?B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Aura....

Sep 18, 2012 #543862

Aura hearing aids just like most of them get moisture in them especially if you still work and sweat a lot. Talk with your provider and ask them what you can do as far as exchange if it has been a year they can give you a trade in value. Aura is not the top of the line and as such do not perform as well as some other counterparts. When a repair is made it is $200 but everything is replaced and at this point Aura is so outdated that they end up giving you a brand new aid and not fixing the old one. So for $200 you have a brand new aid that costs close to $1500.

0 0 Reply
jim

Mar 15, 2012 #449807

I went through exactly the same thing, now my warranty is up and they want almost $200 to repair. The aid was always having to be kept in the little jar to get the moisture out. I have never had these problems before in 20+ years of owning aids. I would go to a better company and write off the avada ***, I dont think the fixing fee is even worth it for what I would get out of it.
You could invoke the lemon law but dont hold your breath

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avada Aura.
Filing a new complaint about
×